Whybirds Removals – find a mover to trust with your move from Townsville to Ipswich
Whybirds was started in Queensland in 1857, and from the time of its founding has been family-owned and operated. With over 160 years of experience, Whybirds is the oldest moving company in Australia and one of the most trusted removalists in the country. Townsville families can count on Whybirds to provide a reliable moving service that ensures the safety of their goods, and your family is well looked after every step of the way. There are many good reasons to trust your move with Whybirds, here are a few:
- Whybirds move more families from Townsville to Ipswich than probably any other removalist
- Investment in training our own teams of removalists, as well owning our own fleet of trucks and road trains gives us a huge advantage over our competitors.
- Being family-owned and operated, Whybirds has been consistently supporting local community causes around the Queensland and Northern Territory regions as long as the company has existed.
- Established in 1857, Whybirds has survived depressions, pandemics, two world wars, fires, dust storms, and floods, and is still going strong after more than 160 years.
- Our customers consistently send us wonderful reviews (please do check them out and see for yourself).
- We do over 70% of our business from repeat customers, and the number continues to rise.
- Our core operations are in Queensland and Northern Territory, and we have teams all across the regions.
Our removalists understand that every move has unique requirements. Hence, we plan every move individually and each house removal plan is created to reflect the individual needs of each family, and the schedule on which you need to move.Having several great team members staying with the Whybirds team for decades, we regularly celebrate staff anniversaries. Awesome people are core to the success of our business, and we love celebrating those milestones with our colleagues. Just read our reviews, and see how our people make a difference for customers just like you.Whybirds has been servicing moves to and from Townsville and different parts of Australia, partnering with other specialised service providers to provide quality moves for every family. Since it started operating, Whybirds has become the leading provider of furniture removals and storage services in Townsville, renowned for providing reliable, cost-effective moving solutions for local residents. Our team is looking forward to hearing from you – let’s get started by helping you with a free quote today!
Cost of Removalist Townsville to Ipswich
Finding a moving company that offers the quality of moving service you need, at the time you need it, at the price that fits in your budget can be challenging. We’ve outlined a few key factors that will impact the price of your move in order to help you understand how you can potentially reduce your moving costs.
- Move Size – any removalist will estimate this in cubic metres (cbm). Your fridge is about one cubic metre, a queen sized bed is around 1.7cbm, and a small one bedroom apartment holds about 10cbm of items. A larger family home is typically going to be over 35cbm.
- Distance between houses – in this case, the distance from Townsville to Ipswich is about 1400km. Your goods will be transported on a truck from Townsville to Ipswich. In general, the longer that distance, the higher the cost.
- Seasonality – Australians love to move in the summer. Most home sales, job moves, and business moves are concentrated between November and February. During the summer months, moving companies all over the country are forced to raise prices by 10% or more due to this spike in demand.
- Access – Our removalists can lift or trolley your things as far as needed, but of course, that takes longer, so our preference is always to be able to park as close to your home as possible.
- Heavy and Bulky Items – Some items you have may require an extra bit of help. Stone garden ornaments, pool tables, pianos, all might require an extra man to help with the lift. If you’re taking heavy and bulky items during the move, let us know in advance and we’ll staff it accordingly.
- Early Booking – If you’re moving in summer, book at least two months ahead to avoid disappointment. Booking a month in advance is usually sufficient during the winter months. You are more likely to get a better deal from a quality moving company if you book early.
To give you an idea of cost, a 20-35 cbm move from Townsville to Ipswich is likely to be around $215-$225 per cbm. For larger moves, the price per cbm drops quickly as the volume increases.
What to expect with Townsville to Ipswich Removals?
If you’re currently in Townsville, you must have heard from history buff friends or tours that before the Europeans arrived in the area, the Wulgurukaba Aboriginal people considered Townsville their home. During your stay, no doubt you have had plenty of time to enjoy the city’s clear skies and sunny days which creates opportunities to enjoy a thrilling visit to the wild outback or a relaxing day close to the Great Barrier Reef.
Townsville is also close to several scenic coastlines and breathtaking nature parks including Reef HQ Great Barrier Reef Aquarium, Castle Hill, the Strand, Billabong Sanctuary, and more. Whether you need some time away from the familiar scenery, moving to a new city may be an ideal option for you. Let’s get to know the new city you’re moving to.
Ipswich is considered as one of the fastest-growing cities in Queensland. Its proximity to six major highways, three airports, rail, and the Port of Brisbane creates various business/employment opportunities for both locals and migrants who relocate to the city.
Once you’re done relocating your belongings, exploring some nearby or popular attractions may help you adjust more quickly to your new environment whilst learning about its history and culture. Visit Ipswich Art Gallery, Nerima Japanese Garden, Hidden Vale Adventure Park, Ipswich Nature Centre, Queens Park, and many more.
The city also hosts several annual events that you can enjoy including the Ipswich Show, Goodna Jacaranda Festival, Ipswich Festival, Winternationals, as well as smaller or local events such as live performances, art exhibits, and sports events.
Your move from Townsville to Ipswich
Will see you moving 1400km. Whilst it can hardly be considered a local move, it is a route that our professional removalists are very familiar with. Depending on the size of your home and the services you have requested for your removal plan, most moves will be completed on the same day (that is unless you need to put your items in storage for a while). If you’re not staying in Ipswich for a long time and you plan on returning to Townsville after some time, putting your belongings in storage in Townsville is an option you can consider instead of taking everything with you.
Whether you’re moving to Ipswich for better school choices, to be closer to the office, or just a change in scenery, you can rely on the Whybirds team to provide you with a quality moving experience. Once you are ready to get a quote or start talking with one of our move consultants, please feel free to contact our team of local movers in Townsville by calling 1300 653 884, or start your free quote process here.
If the above wasn’t exactly what you’re looking for, then perhaps some of the site links below will help get you to where you need to be to continue planning your move. Or, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us on the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.
Removalists Ipswich to Townsville
Click here if you were intending to search for Removalists Ipswich to Townsville instead (Google works in mysterious ways!)
Click here if you’re searching for our main page for services for Removalist Townsville.
Click here if you’re searching for our main page for services for Removalist Ipswich.
Buy Moving Boxes Townsville
If you’d like to get started with just buying some moving boxes, there’s a little more information on moving boxes here, or just reach out to us for more information.
Backload Townsville to Ipswich
Backloads are often assumed to be a low cost way of moving. The costs are about the same, but with AFRA-certified moving companies, you will receive a better level of service. Why not reach out to one of our move consultants and get a quote for your move from us, and see if you’re really saving as much as you think!
Car Transport Townsville to Ipswich
Whybirds provides vehicle transport services throughout Australia for our moving customers, so if you prefer not to drive, then let your move consultant know and we’ll arrange that for you.
Distance from Townsville to Ipswich
The distance is 1400km according to Google Maps, and it suggests that non-stop driving will take you about 15 hours.
Furniture Storage Townsville
Whybirds can store your furniture in our safe and secure purpose-built warehouses around Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Dog Transport Townsville to Ipswich
Let the Whybirds team take care of your pet transport needs. To ensure your pet is well cared for, we only work with Australia’s best pet moving companies. If you need this service for your move to Ipswich, we can help with that!
Fun Facts about Townsville
Our customers live in interesting places, click here for top 10 fun facts about Townsville.
Fun Facts about Ipswich
For our list of top 10 fun facts about Ipswich, click the link!
If the above isn’t what you’re looking for, just click on our chat tool, ask your question, and we’ll get back to you by sms or email as soon as we can!