Whybirds Removals and Storage continues to implement additional measures to provide more protection for the staff and clients and contain the spread of the coronavirus.
Whilst the restrictions have been eased, we would like to inform our valued clients that we are taking the health crisis very seriously. While there may be interruptions in the business’ operations, the company is still implementing the following procedures to protect our staff and our clients from the virus:
- All equipment/trucks are being regularly sanitised;
- Staff are following recommended guidelines of washing hands regularly and using sanitiser as needed.
- Social distancing guidelines are being adhered to when dealing with clients
- Office staff, where possible are working from home.
- Staff members are not allowed to come to work if they have any flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who does;
- All clients are contacted before any delivery/pickup;
- Clients are asked to fill out a declaration to confirm in writing that no one in the household is sick, has been overseas, or has been in contact with anyone that is.
- Contactless transactions are still highly recommended.
“The health and safety of our people and clients is our main priority. We will continue to work with the government directives and instructions as to what we can and can’t do.”