GET A MOVING QUOTE ONLINE
Don’t waste time!
Know exactly what you need?
Then go straight to...
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL RELOCATIONS
By using Whybirds Removals, you will be ensured of a successful removal.
Planning, direction and supervision of relocation through to completion.More Info
WHYBIRDS TV COMMERCIAL
- Notify friends and family of your new address
- Accountant, bank-transfer accounts, clubs, gas, electricity, insurance, telecommunications, subscriptions, Council, obtain Doctor & school records, vet, dentist, etc
- Organise goods for disposal/garage sale
- Confirm Whybirds International pick-up date, complete paperwork
- Request packing cartons if required and start packing, label each carton with room and contents
- Arrange method of payment with Whybirds International
- Dispose of old medicines and flammable items
- Pack cases
- Arrange for curtains, rods, shelves and TV antennas to be dismantled
- Arrange babysitter for moving day
- Empty and defrost fridge, dispose of foods
- Leave out utensils and food for meals next day
- Notify police/neighbours should house be vacant for longer term
- Leave forwarding details for landlord/new tenant
- Be present to instruct Whybirds International
- Collect house keys and store in safe place
- Check constantly that all has been packed
- Check and sign inventory
- Confirm delivery details, contact numbers with Whybirds International
- Do walkthrough inspection of new home, especially if renting
- Be present when unloading and placement of furniture is to happen
- Check for damage or missing items